DOES BRAIN STRESS INDUCE HORMONE SECRETION?
Define brain stress?
But many stresses can end in Hormone release.
One example response to stress is the fight or flight response.
One of the best examples that I can think of is corstisol which is called the stress hormone and "kicks" in the situation of fight or flight.
its release results in the following:
* A quick burst of energy for survival reasons
* Heightened memory functions
* A burst of increased immunity
* Lower sensitivity to pain
* Helps maintain homeostasis in the body
yes offcourse, brain stress will leads to induce hormone like corticosteoroid, cortisol which is called stress hormon. Environment changes, threats, pain etc are probable cause of the brain stress, which leads the secretion of hormon and body will try to equillibrate the homeostatis.