San Antonio, TX 78201 ( Map it )
Education - Teaching - Administration
Responsibilities of Scientist/Engineer (Biomaterials) Includes:
- Provide support with current biomaterial synthesis chemical and analytical work
- Prepare buffers and solutions
- Keep lab organized and orderly
- Provide support to project managers
- Conduct simple technical and analytical work on bench area
- Support current work on biomaterial areas, such as synthesis of new polymers, electrophysiology readings, fluorescent and stereo microscopy and histomorphometry.
Requirements for Scientist/Engineer (Biomaterials):
- Requires a BS degree in Chemistry with experience with nanoparticles work and electro-physiological assay.
- Requires basic knowledge of chemical synthesis
- Familiarity with common analytical chemistry such as UV/Vis FT-IR spectroscopy, HPLC, GC, titrations, buffer and solutions preparation and common chemical lab practices nanoparticles technology.
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required.