Postdoctoral Scientist Cancer Immune Biology (m/f) : Wien, Austria
Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. Our vision drives us forward.
It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
Boehringer Ingelheim RCV Vienna is home to Boehringer Ingelheim’s dedicated drug discovery center for innovative cancer medicines. A team of more than 200 scientists and technicians, with combined expertise in cancer biology and genomics, pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, structural research, high-throughput screening and Discovery ADME, drive our efforts to identify and profile novel oncology drugs.
We are looking for a
Research: Postdoctoral Scientist
Cancer Immune Biology (m/f)
(2 years fixed term contract)
- Investigate the biology of an immune checkpoint molecule
- and its role in cancer immune biology
- Support generation of therapeutic antibodies against this immune check point molecule
- Interact with a multi-disciplinary therapeutic project team
- at Boehringer Ingelheim Vienna
- Directly interact with academic collaboration partners
- Plan, conduct and present work at internal and external opportunities
- PhD in biosciences
- Strong background in immunology, preferentially in cancer immunology
- Experience in performing functional immune cell assays
- Prior postdoctoral experience is preferred
- Excellent publication record
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Boehringer Ingelheim offers competitive compensation. This position is remunerated according to qualification in regard to full-time employment with an annual total target of not less than € 47.041,— gross, depending on experience higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive social benefits to our employees.
If you are looking for an intellectual challenge, a research driven environment and state-of-the-art facilities, please apply for this position on our homepage and send us your appli¬cation including a CV with a detailed description of your relevant experience quoting our reference number 1290:
Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG