Fluxion Biosciences is a rapidly-growing cellular assay tool company which is addressing critical needs in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and life science research markets.
We are looking for an individual who will thrive in a start-up environment and can make meaningful contributions to the technical sales and commercialization of our line of products for live cell image analysis.
Fluxion is currently looking for a Field Application Scientist (FAS) to provide presales support of product demonstrations and post sales customer application support for the BioFlux products throughout North America.
· Provide presale product demonstrations within customer labs throughout North America in areas of cell adhesion and biofilms
· Provide applications and technical support to existing customers
· Provide assistance in training of sales representatives
· Act as primary interface with customer and marketing to provide information on product enhancements
· Attend conferences and present posters
· Present technical information in seminars to potential customers
· Contribute to top line sales revenue through ability to effectively demonstrate the BioFlux capabilities
· Contribute to in house applications development
· MS or higher degree in cell biology or microbiology
· Strong knowledge of all aspects of microscopy
· Post doc experience or equivalent
· A knowledge of cell adhesion assays
· Strong communication skills and ability to speak in public
· Willingness to travel 60% overnight within North America and periodic travel overseas
Applicants with extensive experience in live cell based assays will be given first consideration.
The successful candidate will become a member of the sales and marketing team and report to the Director of BioFlux Sales.
Fluxion offers a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and stock options.
Location: South San Francisco, CA
e-mail your cover letter and resume to: eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%65%6a%6c%40%66%6c%75%78%69%6f%6e%62%69%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%65%6a%6c%40%66%6c%75%78%69%6f%6e%62%69%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))