Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a highly trained Software Support Engineer to drive continued growth of Agilent’s GC/MS business.
Located at our Santa Clara, California site you'll be a key contributor within the GC/MS product line marketing team. In this position, you'll work with our R&D, Marketing, and worldwide field sales & support teams to ensure customer satisfaction for GC/MS analytical SOFTWARE and systems. Your principle responsibilities will be:
Provide expert technical support for Agilent’s GC/MS Mass Spectrometry analytical SOFTWARE and systems.
Create user documentation and resources (custom reports) to facilitate successful customer migration to new SOFTWARE solutions.
Develop and deliver SOFTWARE training to both Agilent’s world wide field organization and our end-user customers.
Work closely with R&D, Marketing, and Agilent’s worldwide field to maximize SOFTWARE sales and customer satisfaction.
Additional RESPONSIBILITIES include:
1. Develops worldwide Field Service Engineer documentation such as manuals, scope of work for installations and maintenance, Service Notes and News Letter articles when necessary.
2. Updates and teaches training courses. Provides training documentation that meets corporate standards.
3. Provides awareness of problems and their severity to appropriate functional areas, such as R&D, Production Engineering and manufacturing personnel.
4. Provides timely and effective software support via telephone, electronic or written correspondence.
5. Develops effective action plans with escalation personnel to resolve escalations.
6. Maintains service related parts (software) on the Agilent systems.
7. Utilizes process planning and data analysis techniques for the purpose of continual process improvement.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing support of GCMS or LCMS ChemStation software.
Proven experience working with Mass Hunter software is desired.
Feel free to contact me directly – eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%6a%6f%61%6e%6e%65%5f%6e%61%63%75%63%63%68%69%6f%40%6e%6f%6e%2e%61%67%69%6c%65%6e%74%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%6a%6f%61%6e%6e%65%5f%6e%61%63%75%63%63%68%69%6f%40%6e%6f%6e%2e%61%67%69%6c%65%6e%74%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))