Global Services Product Manager
Want to influence the work of more than 600 world-wide Customer Engineers who interact with Life Science Chemical Analysis (LSCA) customers on daily basis? Do you believe that moving the needle on customer satisfaction and loyalty is more than just a bringing another product to market? Are you capable of managing a $350M portfolio? Are you interested in working in a growing market again? Want to work in one of Agilent’s largest, most profitable divisions that acts like a start up? If so, maybe your next career move should be in LSCA’s Services and Support Division (SSD).
Take the lead in elevating LSCA's Service and Support business to a new level by becoming a key member of our global Product Marketing team. In this position you will be part of a team responsible for driving the growth and profitability of our instrument services portfolio that forms the foundation of our world wide services and support business. Through your active product management, you will directly impact the success of Agilent customers around the world.
Product Marketing Engineer Responsibilities
• Develop strategy for core instrument service portfolio
• Assist in design of competitive analysis to determine service positioning, market segmentation, channel mix, pricing, volume, service strategy and customer needs
• Analyze customer, market and competitive data to identify customer needs and areas of opportunities
• Interface with other Agilent businesses and product managers to develop integrated solutions
• Enable services lifecycle to achieve projected revenue, profit and unit sales goals
- Participate in cross functional team of R&D, Services Process, Delivery and Sales teams to develop business case for new products
- Conduct market investigations to identify customer needs
- Contribute to development of instrument services roadmap
- Develops detailed services definitions and requirements for R&D and Services Process Delivery teams
- Provide inputs for service offering enhancements to address performance, quality and competitive issues
- Continually tracks and reports on product performance
- Plan and implement service obsolescence and migration
• Develop pricing strategy and establish reference price with Pricing Analyst
• Contribute as key interface to Services Processes Engineering team
• Work with Outbound Marketing team for service offering launches and initiatives
• Develop and deliver content for product marketing collateral and product training
Position can be located in Santa Clara, CA, Wilmington, DE, Englewood or Loveland, CO.
Agilent will not sponsor work authorization for this position.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of product management experience desired
• Minimum 3 years of services marketing experience desired
• Strong evidence of customer focus, customer advocacy orientation
• Creativity, drive and ability to implement
• Familiarity with Siebel, SAP and Oracle interfaces desired
• Demonstrable business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Feel free to contact me directly eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%6a%6f%61%6e%6e%65%5f%6e%61%63%75%63%63%68%69%6f%40%6e%6f%6e%2e%61%67%69%6c%65%6e%74%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%6a%6f%61%6e%6e%65%5f%6e%61%63%75%63%63%68%69%6f%40%6e%6f%6e%2e%61%67%69%6c%65%6e%74%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))