qPCR 2011 - CALL for TALK and POSTER contributions
http://CALL.qPCR2011.net - Deadline 31st January 2011
The 5th International qPCR Symposium & Exhibition & Application Workshop will focus on 60 -70 lectures and over hundred posters presented by international recognised experts in their application fields. The emphasis will be on unbiased, didactic information exchange.
The main topics of the qPCR 2011 Event will be Molecular Diagnostics: from single-cells to Next Generation Sequencing
One third of the talks will be presented by invited speakers, one third of the symposium speakers will be selected from your submitted abstracts and one third will be qPCR company representatives.
Various poster sessions will be presented in parallel in a separate poster exhibition hall. All scientific contributions will be published in the qPCR 2011 Proceedings (with ISBN number).
The scientific board will decide about the acceptance of the submitted contributions!
Stephen Bustin Prof. of Molecular Science, School of Medicine, London, UK
Mikael Kubista Prof. of Biotechnology, TATAA Biocenter, Sweden
Jo Vandesompele Prof. at the Center of Medical Genetics, University of Ghent, Belgium
Heinrich H.D. Meyer Prof. of Physiology, Technical University of Munich, Weihenstephan, Germany
Michael W. Pfaffl Senior Scientist and Reader in Physiology, Technical University of Munich, Weihenstephan, Germany (scientific coordination)
qPCR 2011 - Talk and Poster Sessions - http://sessions.qPCR2011.net
- Main topic: Molecular diagnostics in single-cells
- Main topic: High throughput analysis in qPCR & NGS (Next Generation Sequencing)
- MIQE and QM strategies in qPCR
- small RNAs qPCR - microRNA and siRNA Applications
- Digital PCR & Nano-fluidics
- Pre-analytical Steps
- qPCR BioStatistics & BioInformatics
qPCR Application Workshops
Three different 2-day workshops will be held in parallel 31st March and 1st April 2011 by TATAA Biocenter (www.tataa.com). The workshop laboratories and seminar rooms are close to the lecture hall complex.
- Basic real-time qPCR Application Workshop (2-days)
- qPCR data analysis: Biostatistics & Expression Profiling (2-days)
- MIQE guidelines (1 day) & Practical primer design (1-day)
Please register here => http://registration.qPCR2011.net