Welcome to a brighter future
At Novozymes, we are creating a better world every day. For the world around us, for each other and for the next generations. If you are passionate about bio-innovation we can offer you a brighter future too.
Account Manager (with case no.3130)
The ideal candidate will manage and develop the business with key accounts and distributor to achieve sales target. Meantime, this person will pursue more business development opportunities in brewing industry and identify competitive threats at accounts and follow-up on planned measures.
Beijing or Shanghai, Beijing preferred
- Bachelor of fermentation science, food, or chemical engineering;
- At least 5 years relevant career experience in technical sales, preferably in brewing or bio-chemical industry;
- Opportunities hunting and management;
- Pro-active, assertive attitude with high accountability;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to learn and team work spirit are must;
- Basic English in speaking and writing is required.
Candidate will be challenged with the key account management and developing multi- layers and multi-functions sales relationships. Willingness to travel within China (50% on average) is a must.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Contact information: www.novozymes.com/careers and www.novozymes.cn/careers
Please send your application and CV in English(mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org (?????????????,?????????)
- Ref NZCI3130
- City Beijing
- Country China
- Job Area Sales
Deadline: 12. March 2013