Job Category Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Experience 8.00 to 15.00 years
Education M.Sc, M.Tech
· Planning, organizing, staffing and maintaining plant operations.
· Scheduling activities and plan resources in order to meet deadlines.
· Scale up of new processes and products and improving existing processes and products.
· Evaluate the impact of suggested process changes and provide timely feedback
· Identify potential issues which need a meeting with relevant team members and call for meeting
· Provide guidance to the team on troubleshooting the problems
· Own up audits related to the plant.
· Enforce CGMP in every aspect of manufacturing to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
· Practice and implement lean manufacturing methodologies.
· Training and development activities to improve job knowledge, performance and advancement opportunities of fellow team members.
· Identify means to reduce production costs.
Liaising with R&D,quality,maintenance,finance,projects to review and resolve any issues and also ensure that new methodologies and technologies, practices are facilitated.
Deadline: Contact employer