Planning, organizing, staffing and maintaining plant operations.
- Scheduling activities and plan resources in order to meet deadlines.
- Scale up of new processes and products and improving existing processes and products.
- Evaluate the impact of suggested process changes and provide timely feedback
- dentify potential issues which need a meeting with relevant team members and call for meeting
- Provide guidance to the team on troubleshooting the problems
- Own up audits related to the plant.
- Enforce CGMP in every aspect of manufacturing to ensure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Practice and implement lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Training and development activities to improve job knowledge, performance and advancement opportunities of fellow team members.
- Identify means to reduce production costs.
Liaising with R&D,quality,maintenance,finance,projects to review and resolve any issues and also ensure that new methodologies and technologies, practices are facilitated.
Deadline: Contact employer