1. Manages all the research protocol assignments and monitoring for the department of Genomic Medicine.
2. Responsible for the development of protocols incorporating study design based upon scientific research and regulatory requirements.
3. Develops and implements standard practices, operating procedures and policies to ensure compliance with institutional and regulatory requirements.
4. Serves as primary contact for protocol.
5. Write protocols and coordinate with investigator
6. Work closely with faculty and lab personnel to plan and develop protocols.
7. Completes all required documentation and data entry for required compliance.
8. Assists research teams in protocol development to ensure proper specimen-related planning and compliance.
9. Works with the Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), other related compliance/regulatory groups or agencies and executive leadership to develop new processes to ensure productivity and institutional compliance with all (institutional, state, federal) regulations.
10. Manages and evaluates productivity, performance, training and development needs of staff as related to compliance.
11. Establishes collaborative relationships with leadership and laboratory staff to ensure advancement of goals.
12. Assists leadership in developing and writing required regulatory and progress reports.
13. Assists leadership in overseeing compliance with the conflict of interest policy and requirements.
Ph.D. in Science, Healthcare or related field and five years of administrative or management experience in clinical trials.
Strong research protocol and compliance (insitutional, state, federal) experience.
Direct experience working with Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committe (IACUC)
MD Anderson Cancer Centet
Houston, TX 77030
Deadline: Contact employer