Manage sales territories to sell Life Technology Co. products. Understand and communicate customer requirements. Maintain and develop close relationships with key Pharma, CRO & Biotech accounts.
1. Responsible for a defined territory to sell to Biotech, key Pharma and CRO companies
2. Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
3. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
4. Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
5. Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
1. Bachelor or Master Major in Life Science.
2. At least 2 years selling experience in Life Science.
3. Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
4. Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
5. Good English communications in both oral and written.
6. Good data analysis and biz planning skills
7. High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
8. self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
1. Ph.D Degree is preferred.
2. Biotech, Pharm or CRO companies is highly preferred.
Opening For Key Account Manager : Shanghai