- Contribute to safety team for compound in late stage development
- Aggregate analysis of safety data
- Safety surveillance/Signal detection for developmental compounds
- Medical review of ICSRs in safety database
- MD degree from US medical school or equivalent
- Completed US residency or equivalent
- At least two years of clinical practice post-residency; board certification preferred
- At least two years of experience working in Pharmacovigilance for compounds in development.
- Experience must include performing safety surveillance/signal detection, aggregate analyses, and medical review of ICSRs.
- Familiarity working with safety databases preferred (ARISg experience added plus)
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Daniel Barrett
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer