Requirement Senior Manager - Technology Transfer - HC/JC/1204/12
Job Category Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Experience 10.00 to 14.00 years
Education B.Tech, M.Tech
Skills • In depth knowledge of Process Engg and Tech Transfer concepts • Exposure to scale up/ validations of Regulated Markets (US and EU) • Understanding process safety.
Industry Type Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
· technology development and scale up for commercialization of products of api and bulk
· - intermediates
· related process engineering study with reference to scalability, safety, material/energy balance ect.
· responsible for documentation as per cgmp guidelines for process equipments
· delivery of pre validation/validation batches in plant and achieving yield/quality as per rnd
· planning of commercial launch and its execution
· basic detail engineering for new facilities and equipment
· cost reduction, yield improvement, capacity enhancement wherever applicable
· to evaluate the problems and deviations noticed during tech transfer and rectify the same after
· - consultation with concerned department
· implementation of new technology in the department as and when required
· departmental training as and when require.
Deadline: Contact employer