Junior Research Fellow for ICMR Project (normal JRF pay scale) in the project titled “Development of Novel antibiotics to control Infectious Diseases in Pathogenic Bacteria Through Induction of Programmed Cell Death” under Dr.Sonika Bhatnagar at the Division of Biotechnology, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
1. Fresh M.Sc. degree holders in Life Sciences, age 25 years or less
2. Should have qualified in the CSIR/UGC or ICMR/PGI National Entrance Test (NET) or CSIR/UGC NET in life sciences and have a valid certificate
3. Over 60% score in M.Sc. (Life Sciences only)
4. Good knowledge of Structural and Computational Biology
5. Good writing and presentation skills in English
Apply with biodata/CV, including the following information
1. 10th and 12th (School, subjects, and copy of mark sheet)
2. B.Sc. and M.Sc. (College, subjects, year of passing and marks)
3. Email id, phone numbers, residential address, photograph
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- + 20% HRA
Duration of the project: Three years
The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of requirements for the project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview/both on (date and time to be given). No separate letters will be issued for the interview and no TA/DA will be provided.
Last date of application: 15 days from date of publication of this advertisement on the official website www.nsit.ac.in
Meanwhile interested candidates can mail their profile with the above mentioned requirements to Dr. Sonika Bhatnagar at eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%65%63%63%39%39%39%40%67%6d%61%69%6c%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%65%63%63%39%39%39%40%67%6d%61%69%6c%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))
Deadline: Contact employer