Seeking a Statistical Analyst II with CRO or pharmaceutical industry experience with the options to work in our Princeton, NJ office or remote.
- Proactive interaction with members of assigned project teams from other disciplines.
- Develop and review SAS specifications, programs, and output for the creation of ADaM and client-defined analysis datasets, tables, listings and graphs.
- Develop programs for data transfers and assist in their review to ensure the data transfer has been produced to specification.
- Review draft and final production runs for project to ensure quality and consistency.
- Preparation of table, figure and listing shells under guidance of senior statistical staff.
- Perform QC/statistical review of analysis datasets and data displays for study endpoints.
- Statistical analysis of clinical trial data with appropriate guidance from senior statistical staff; contribute to the statistical decision making.
- Give input into design/review of format of CRFs, annotated CRFs, database structures and study-related documentation under supervision of senior Biostatistics and Statistical Programming staff.
- Prepare randomization specifications and generate schedules under the supervision of senior Biostatistics and Statistical Programming staff.
- Assume team member responsibilities, including representing Biostatistics and Statistical Programming at internal project team meetings and with support from senior Biostatistics and Statistical Programming staff at client meetings.
- Contact with client statistical/programming contacts on allocated project under guidance of senior Biostatistics and Statistical Programming staff.
- Understand scope of project in order to advise senior Biostatistics and Statistical Programming staff of changes in scope to enable the timely development of change orders.
- Maintain project administration files with regard to all documents produced by Biostatistics and Statistical Programming, including associated review, QC and project tracking information, and internal and external communications.
- Maintain electronic files generated within Biostatistics and Statistical Programming according to defined specifications and procedures, ensuring those of a temporary nature are deleted in a timely fashion.
- Assure quality of personal work.
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills, a proactive approach and a willingness to make decisions, seeking advice from senior Biostatistics and Statistical Programming staff to confirm decisions when necessary.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
- Carry out all activities according to appropriate Covance SOPS, working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to GCP.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- MA or MS in statistics subject, preferably with a strong medical statistics component. (Alternative academic qualifications are assessed for comparability.)
Experience - 3 to 5 years of postgraduate experience in the application of statistics to clinical trials.
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Cooperative and team-oriented.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high standards.
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- See more at: http://hirelifescience.com/seeker_jobs.aspx?jobsID=455221&jobtitle=Statistical%20Analyst%202