To support our success and continued growth we are seeking intelligent, passionate professionals to add to our team. We currently have an opening covering our South Florida territory for an Account Executive to add to our already dynamic sales organization.
The account executive will play a key role in leading the continued growth of the Inverness Sales organization. Specifically, this individual is responsible for establishing and achieving sales goals and objectives in an assigned territory in support of the Company's overall strategic plan.
Responsibilities of the position will include the following:
• Identify and qualify sales opportunities within the territory and capitalize upon them
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships. Primary points of contact are hospital administration, emergency department, cardiology and laboratory.
• Successfully implement sales, marketing and national account strategies as directed by Company management.
• Achieve or exceed established sales goals and objectives while maintaining territory budgets
• Plan, coordinate and manage the sales performance of the distributor sales force(s) in the assigned territory. Train and develop these sales forces(s) to establish and maintain the ability to effectively represent Company products in the marketplace
• Act as a Company resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow-up
• Proactively identify customer issues and resolve sales related difficulties
• Maintain superior market awareness by monitoring customer and competitor trends. Advise management on methods to improve company competitiveness. Support sales team success through active sharing of ideas, techniques and approaches.
• Assist marketing and sales management in the development and implementation of new sales strategies, tactics and tools for new market opportunities.
• Demonstrate solid teamwork skills through the effective utilization of field support personnel (clinical consultants, technical consultants, outcomes consultants)
This position requires a BA/BS in life sciences or business-related field. Successful sales experience in one or all of the key departments (hospital administration, emergency department, cardiology and laboratory) is required. Minimum six to eight years professional sales experience, with a documented track record of success in cardiovascular medicine, point-of-care diagnostics or other related medical sales. Completion of professional sales skills coursework required. Must have strong knowledge of sales methods, techniques and a demonstrated ability in the execution of strategic selling
This is a challenging opportunity ideal for a seasoned professional who is seeking an opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of a dynamic and fast-paced biotech business.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!