Market leader today, world leader tomorrow
Novozymes’ products already lead the market, and now we’re setting our sights on leading the global agenda. By joining us, you’ll be working with our customers to change the world.
We are looking for an account manager to join our Sales & Customer Solution team.
The Account manager has responsible for sales activities within defined industries and reporting to ISM JK HHC. The position is based in Japan.
- Provide and achieve sales budget, sales forecast.
- Achieve DSO Target (control Account Receivable) and expense budgets.
- Good market/industry understanding for business development opportunity.
- Develop, execute and maintain customer account plans with account team.
- Overall management of customer account, including the development of multilayer relationships and good understanding of customer decision power distribution/process.
- Identify, manage and realize new sales opportunities with account team, and use CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) for opportunity management.
- Identify competitive threats at accounts, and register relevant information and follow-up on planned measures in CRM.
- Ensure that price negotiations with customers are made in accordance with defined and agreed price strategies.
- Responsible for implementation of the new product launch with account team.
- Manage local distribution network, if necessary.
- Relationship with industry association in Japan.
- 3- 5 years of relevant sales experience/sales practices in Japan and/or application experience
- Fluent in oral and written business English and Japanese
- Strong capability to communicate with all kinds of customers and Novozymes units
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Initiative, independent and willing to challenge
- Open mind with a positive attitude
We need you to help us partner with our customers to pioneer a brighter future. You will be part of a team working across borders and industries to drive the world towards more sustainable bio solutions. Are you ready for the challenge?
Novozymes is the world leader in bio-innovation. We create tomorrow’s solutions by applying technology to nature, to the benefit of both our customers’ bottom line and the planet. Novozymes serves a broad array of industries using enzymes, micro-organisms, biopolymers, and biopharmaceutical ingredients. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
For more information on the position contact P&O Japan, Toshiko Takeuchi +81 43 296 8311
Apply online at www.novozymes.com/careers
Reporting to Kosaku Daimon +60 3 8991 8688
Location: Chiba, Japan
Application deadline: 31.03.2013
NZ ref.no: NZJP 3259
- Ref NZJP3259
- City Chiba-shi
- Country Japan
- Job Area Sales
Deadline: 1. April 2013