Strong players in strong teams
We challenge conventions and create sustainable solutions for the world around us by having strong players in strong teams. At Novozymes you will be teamed with passionate and dedicated colleagues who will challenge you to perform you best while supporting you along the way.
ATD Assistant Analyst (Case no. 3113)
For our subsidiary Novozymes (China) Biotechnology, located in TEDA, Tianjin, we wish to recruit an ATD Assistant Analyst to work in ATD (Assay and Technology Development) CN Lab team to Support lab chemist on the execution of experiments for analytical method optimization. ATD lab is aiming at the development and optimization of analytical method to be used in QC labs.
The daily responsibility includes:
- Carry out enzyme activity analysis according to protocol and SOP, look into details in the analytical process and give input and evaluation based on the experience gotten from the test process;
- Report and record results of the performed analyses in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Maintain and calibrate Lab equipments to ensure a good status.
You will report to ATD CN lab supervisor.
• Bachelor degree with chemistry, analytical chemistry or biochemistry.
• At least 6 months experience in QC lab working with analysis.
• No difficulty reading and understanding professional English documents.
Candidate will be challenged with the frequent changes of new projects for new analytical methods and cooperate and support different chemists in China and Denmark. This will request enough professional knowledge and experience. The cross culture communication might become a challenge.
Novozymes is the world leader in bio-innovation. We create tomorrow’s solutions by applying technology to nature, to the benefit of both our customers’ bottom line and the planet. Novozymes serves a broad array of industries using enzymes, micro-organisms, biopolymers, and biopharmaceutical ingredients.
With over 700 products in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources because they represent superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Contact information: www.novozymes.com/careers and www.novozymes.cn/careers
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%70%6f%73%73%63%2d%72%65%63%40%6e%6f%76%6f%7a%79%6d%65%73%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%70%6f%73%73%63%2d%72%65%63%40%6e%6f%76%6f%7a%79%6d%65%73%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b')) (?????????????,?????????)
TEDA Tianjin, Biotechnology Plant
- Ref NZCN3113
- City Tianjin
- Country China
- Job Area Quality
Deadline: 21. March 2013