The Clinical Business Manager (CBM) will be responsible for achieving and maximizing territory and account sales goals through account management, high level clinical proficiency and effective selling. The CBM will be the primary point of contact from Cubist with key hospital influencers and decision makers across key functional areas including but not limited to: physician, pharmacists and formulary committee members.
Cubist currently has openings in the Chicago West territory. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
- Achieve area sales objectives.
- Develop positive relationships with key hospital decision makers and influencers to get Cubicin placed on formulary in targeted hospitals.
- Effectively communicate the clinical and economical benefits of Cubicin to decision makers and convince target audience that Cubicin is a superior alternative to the competition.
- Effectively diagnose accounts and determine account priority.
- Effectively analyze sales data to identify opportunities and/or areas of concern.
- Develop and implement action plans based on sales objectives.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!