Join the fast-paced, Genomics team in Agilent's Life Sciences Group. We discover, develop and market novel genomics and molecular biology solutions that accelerate Life Sciences Research and Clinical Applications. The market for Agilent's Genomics products continues to enjoy significant growth through the invention, development and launch of high value products associated with technology platforms such as microarrays, Next Generation Sequencing (with Agilent's SureSelect Target Enrichment System), Quantitative PCR, PCR and molecular biology reagents. As a member of Agilent's Life Science Group you will be part of a high-performance team that develops innovative applications in the fields of genomics, proteomics and metabolomics.
The Candidate for this position will focus on:
- Interfacing with customers, sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
- Processing formal quotes, contracts, bids, and orders for customers where accuracy and responsiveness that's the key to ensure excellent service
- Learning all roles in the department and having the ability to act as back up when needed
- Ability to handle mutiple projects and still maintain daily responsibilities
- Ability to work cohesively with divers teams and communicate effectively in order to represent the Genomics Division Customer Service Team
- Keeping up to date on cross-functional sales, marketing and promotion programs and to administer these accordingly.
- Responding to and /or provides assistance to internal customers and trade customers in areas such as product order fulfillment processes, customer service requests, product changes or returns, application assistance, accounts receivable collections, contract issues/administration administration, in a manufacturing environment.
- Working on order fulfillment activities including and not limited to managing direct factory orders, monitoring inventories, coordination of delivery of factory products.
- Works on customer service administrative assignments with clearly defined objectives
- Solving administrative customer service problems of limited scope and complexity
- Performing routine administrative customer service duties using prescribed procedures
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent; some college preferred.
- 3+ year customer facing experience within a professional setting in a life science industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication coupled with excellent phone skills a must
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects while keeping up with daily responsibilities
- Ability to learn all roles in the department and provide back up support to all of them when required.
- Ability to handle contracts, bids, quotes, and import/export order processing
- Ability to provide back up lead responsibilities when required
- Must be customer oriented and a team player
- Requires excellent computer skills and data input accuracy into customer database experience
- Available for daily work schedule between 10:00 A.M to 6:30 p.m. Central Time Zone
Geo Location: Cedar Creek, TX
Must work on site in Cedar Creek. A relocation package will not be provided.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
- Apply at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/seeker_jobs.aspx?p=p&jobsID=510918&jobtitle=Customer%20Service%20Representative%20-%20Genomics%20Products&submission=2