EVENT COORDINATOR - Sales / Marketing in the Biotech Industry
$60-100K Full time or $30-$60k Part time (You need to change this)
We are the largest onsite event company in the life science field in North America, expanding to India www.ScientistSolutionsIndia.com.
We are seeking entrepreneurial and motivated part time or full time independent contractors to launch SSIndia with a proven business model in the United States. You will handle all aspects of event coordination between biotech supplier sales reps and the scientific institutions they sell their products into. You will work both from home and 8-10 days per month onsite at research institutions.
As an Event Coordinator, you will be part of a select team focused on building and servicing our relationships in the life science community. You will be responsible for sales, promotion and coordination of events to pharmaceutical, biotech and academic research institutions in your region of India (typically within a 300-500 mile radius).
- Work both from home and onsite of event days as the primary “go to” person scheduling, promoting and coordinating all aspects of events
- Sales and marketing both individually and as part of a team to book events and secure new accounts
- Maintain strong relationships and provide customer service to both the key contacts within the institutions and your region’s supplier sales reps.
- Utilize innovative marketing strategies and techniques to ensure high turnout.
- Additional opportunity to earn commissions in ad sales for our sister division www.scientistsolutions.com
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Self motivated, punctual go getter with a positive attitude
- Excellent time management, leadership and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Desire to be part of an exciting industry that makes a difference in peoples’ lives
Excellent Income Opportunity Flexible Schedule
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your resume for immediate consideration. Tell us about yourself and why you are interested and set yourself apart from the rest. We will be interviewing in soon in your location. Create your own destiny.