Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc., located in Cheshire, CT, is a cutting-edge biopharmaceutical firm involved in the development of innovative therapeutic biologics. We recently received FDA approval for SOLIRIS™ (eculizumab). SOLIRIS™ is the first and only therapy approved for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, (PNH), a rare, disabling and life-threatening blood disorder characterized by chronic red blood cell destruction, or hemolysis. SOLIRIS™ is indicated for the treatment of all patients with PNH to reduce hemolysis.
· Achieves or exceeds sales objectives in assigned territory.
· Develops strategically targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local market forces impacting product sales.
· Execution of local promotional activities and programs for therapeutics areas.
· Lead the implementation for our customer-centric partnership model which will include physicians, their staff, patients, clinics, and hospitals.
· Lead cross-functional account teams to develop long-term relations with key accounts.
· Responsible for implementing reimbursement programs and services for physicians, patients, and patient care facilities.
· Creates, builds and maintains relationships with all key customers.
· Responsible for new account identification and development.
· Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts.
· Tracks activities and submits reports on sales activities.
· Provides ideas to improve product and company performance.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!