In Novozymes we take responsibility – for each other, our business and for the world around us. We offer you a chance to do the same. Join us and help pioneer a brighter future.
System Support Co-ordinator
You will be responsible for handling the daily business support of Sales, Marketing and Supply chain business systems within the areas of CRM, e-Business Pricing and BI globally through a HOT-mail system. You will be a part of running the Sales Excellence responsibilities in the global business processes around our CRM, e-Business, Pricing and BI systems. E.g. Anchor budget process, customer classification process, etc.
- Part of finding solutions of issues and defects in coordination with other Team members, Super users and internal as well as external IT partners.
- In the daily HOT-mail support be responsible for doing real root cause analysis and troubleshooting to find the right solutions to our stakeholders issues.
- Be in close contact with our stakeholders and solve their issues in a timely matter with high quality solutions and good and clear communication.
- Drive creation and secure high quality of test plans, test scripts, end-user documentation and SOP’s
- Give input to securing high quality communications regarding new releases and upgrades
- Responsible for ISO procedures related to systems operations and development and for adherence to Novozymes QMS system in relation to systems operation and development.
- Help drive yearly business processes like Anchor budget, Customer classification processes etc.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a Support function, Customer Service function or Help desk function preferably in an international company
- Preferably experience within MS CRM and/or BI and/or e-Business and/or SAP BW/SAP SD and/or pricing systems
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Microsoft Office system (Outlook, advanced excel etc.)
- Some experience with process optimisation / LEAN
- Some experience with ITIL processes
- Be open minded, out spoken and with a proactive attitude
- Be able to work independently and take ownership of the tasks given
- Should be flexible and willing to work in shifts
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
- Ref NZIN3198
- City Bangalore
- Country India
- Job Area Sales
Deadline: 2. March 2013