· Meet and/or exceed company sales forecasts in designated territory through in-depth knowledge of market segments, expert technical sales knowledge across product line, and sales skills to convert customer leads to sales
· Identify potential sales leads and develop sales plan for converting leads to sales using available resources (targeted marketing, science, customer care, clinical & molecular representatives, etc)
· Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and maintain knowledge of accounts, solicit orders, perform product demonstrations/seminars, attend trade shows, and perform troubleshooting
· Develop strong customer relationships to enhance and maintain current and future business with Miltenyi Biotec Inc.
· Research, troubleshoot and follow through to a prompt solution with any customer question, problem, or complaint
· Accountable for maintaining customer and sales information in assigned territory
· Participate in strategic market analysis to define potential opportunity for maximizing territory sales
· Identify competitive and market trend information to assist in defining new product opportunities and special marketing programs
· Work collaboratively in shared accounts to grow the sales of the company overall
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!