Responsibilities and Duties
- Accomplish sales & profit objectives for the assigned territory through daily contacts to potential customers.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting to scientists in the areas of HPLC, GC, and SPE.
- Follow-up territory marketing plans in order to accomplish sales, customer support & technical assistance objectives for HPLC, SPE, GC and related accessories.
- Implementation of account action plans, reviewing performance and improving current account sales & support programs for your territory.
- Development of marketing plans in accordance with your sales manager to accomplish sales objectives for HPLC, SPE, GC and related accessories.
- Daily contact with your inside team and sales manager to ensure on-going customer follow-up and satisfaction.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly progress reports to your sales manager with regards to your current game plan.
- Daily updating of the customer database for your assigned territory.
- Provide HPLC, SPE & GC technical assistance to customers on a daily basis.
- Provide HPLC, SPE & GC technical seminars and/or presentations for account educational and value added service purposes.
- Positioning of Phenomenex products into long-term partnerships that ensure increased future revenues.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!