ArthroCare Corporation (Nasdaq:ARTC) is a highly innovative, multi-business medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products based on our internationally patented Coblation technology. This platform technology precisely dissolves target tissue and minimizes damage to surrounding, healthy tissue. Coblation technology has improved many existing surgical procedures and enables new minimally invasive procedures.
Our greatest achievements come from our greatest assets: ArthroCare's employees. We are continuously seeking new talent to join ArthroCare's winning ranks. People who thrive at ArthroCare are passionate about improving surgical procedures and patient outcomes, have a competitive spirit and winning attitude, and place a high value on teamwork and trust. We offer a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for career development.
Achieve sales in a given geographical area. Uphold company policies, procedures, and image. Call on accounts directly to achieve sales goals. Attend courses and shows as necessary.
- Adhere to all cGMP and ISO 13485 administrative responsibilities.
- Meet or exceed the given annual sales quota established each year.
- Properly report field incidents and generate bi-weekly reports to provide feedback from the field.
- Ensure that company property-samples and equipment, including lot control numbers, overall condition and safety, is accounted for and properly maintained.
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships with all key customers, such as surgeons and hospital/surgery center personnel, within the defined geographic area.
- Ensure that all responsibilities within the scope of this job comply with the scope of the ArthroCare Quality System.
- Perform day-to-day scheduling of activities.
- Minimum of 3 years successful outside sales experience
- Prior Medical Device, Operating room, and surgical experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Arts/Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to resolve customer problems and ensure a win-win result
- Technical aptitude/ability to learn all aspects of the company's products and how they are used in surgery.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to build positive working relationships
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!