This position serves as the primary field sales representative in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US focusing primarily on the academic, biotech and pharmaceutical accounts in the MD/VA/DC area and the RTP area of NC. The primary responsibilities of the position are listed below:
- Serve in the field as the primary representative of SeqWright’s sales organization in the region.
- Proactively find and develop new business opportunities and accounts for the Company’s portfolio for genomic services.
- Maintain and foster business relationships within existing customer base specifically with designated key accounts in the region.
- Prepare quotes, negotiate project deals and close business opportunities.
- Travel up to 50% within the assigned territory as required accomplishing the assigned goals.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!