The Territory Manager position manages sales processes in an assigned geography for the Topical Aesthetics Product line in accordance with approved marketing plans. The focus will be on direct selling of products and executing pull through programs/events to patients. This is accomplished by utilizing and managing key resources and contributing with high performance selling teams to maximize coverage of physicians, aestheticians, skin care clinicians and other key decision makers in targeted accounts within the assigned territory. The Territory Manager implements tactics as defined by marketing and sales plans and delivering sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. The Territory Manager will also utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a defined audience. Customers may include, but are not limited to, physicians, nurses, healthcare providers, aestheticians, office/business managers. Territory Managers will plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory accordingly. Increased product sales will result from the Territory Manager's effective selling and territory management efforts. Each market requires a high level of product knowledge and scientific credibility. Product sales will be driven by pull through patient events, execution, advertising, customer programs, APC programs, and speaker dinner programs. Use of free trade goods, product samples, as well as the custom print and T&E budgets is also critical. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Territory Manager is responsible for accelerating the adoption of TAB products while providing technical product and procedure expertise and the creation/implementation of focused programs and services. Territory Manager will provide practice management programs, technical expertise and knowledge to both internal/external customers to ensure customer satisfaction. Territory Manager will comply with required reports and requests and participate in trainings, conference calls and meetings as needed. In addition, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is required.
- Four year undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Direct sales experience with medical dispensed skin care line is required
- Aesthetics sales background or related experience with a skin care company whose products are dispensed in spas and salons will also be considered.
- Pharmaceutical selling experience will also be considered
- Other areas of experience that will be evaluated on a case by case basis only:
- Outside sales experience
- Business to business selling experience
- Aesthetician in office selling experience
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Manage budgets, expenses and execute marketing plans.
- Computer skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to many diverse customer audiences and decision makers.
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team. Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong platform style.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to sell in a highly competitive environment with product/company congestion and low product differentiation
- Account development skills that partner with the account to build overall skincare business as it relates to AGN products
- Ability to plan events and advertising for product marketing to patients as well as advertising for the practice to pull through product sales
- Engage in pricing, discounts and profitability features and benefits
- Ability to communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product
- Travel required
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!