Market leader today, world leader tomorrow
Novozymes’ products already lead the market, and now we’re setting our sights on leading the global agenda. By joining us, you’ll be working with our customers to change the world.
Territory Sales Manager, Imperial Valley California/AZ
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will actively manage professional agriculture and horticulture accounts, end users and distributors, while developing and maintaining solid customer relationships. You will execute business plans that will assist in achieving sales objectives and expand the sales territory. You will also enact and monitor monitoring grower trials with Novozymes’ products.
- BS degree in Business or Science relevant to Agriculture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience with 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in independent sales roles within the agriculture or agri-business industries
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and objectives with analytical and reporting capabilities
- Knowledge of biological and chemical crop protection products and associated marketplace conditions
- Although this position is home-based, extensive travel within assigned geographic territory is required (60-70%)
You will be challenged with the complexity of forecasting production in conjunction with sales opportunities to capture share related to planting intentions. You can expect to learn working with all functional groups in order to achieve business targets. You will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills, including business planning, forecasting, coaching /motivating and customer relationships.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
- Ref NZANA3223
- City Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Country United States
- Job Area Sales
Deadline: 14. March 2013