Welcome to a brighter future
Explore a career with Novozymes Biologicals, the world leader in the research, development, and application of microorganisms. Our enzyme and biological solutions are a cleaner and greener alternative to chemicals. Our technology supports a variety of industries including wastewater solutions, cleaning solutions, and aquaculture.
Wastewater Solutions Technical Sales Engineer
For our Novozymes Office in Moscow, we wish to recruit a dynamic Wastewater Solutions Sales Engineer.
As the ideal candidate, you have minimum a bachelor’s degree in environmental science or significant experience in dealing with wastewater treatment, paired with minimum 3 years of relevant job experience in wastewater treatment or related industries, ideally in a sales or technical sales position. Additional knowledge of the standard methods for wastewater evaluation and/or of biological wastewater treatment will be considered as a huge plus.
You possess strong business acumen – in particular understanding of negotiation principles, account planning, solution selling, value pricing, supply chain principles, and you are familiar with the basic legal principles and terms as well as the basic financial analysis principles. You further have the ability to identify customer needs and translate needs into mutually beneficial solutions.
You are responsible, goal-oriented, well organized and self-motivated. You have good communication skills and demonstrated computer proficiency (MS Office standard software). Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time in designated regions is a prerequisite as well as fluency in written/spoken English and Russian language. Knowledge of German language is of benefit.
In this interesting position, you will be part of the Sales team and the primary interface between Novozymes and the current/prospective customer base and distributors. You will work closely with your colleagues in the Novozymes office in Moscow and in Paris.
The primary responsibilities for the position include:
- Solicit new business channels and grow existing business through personal customer contact
- Implement the strategy to develop the Wastewater Solutions business
- Be accountable for developing and delivering the sales budget
- Train sales distributors and customers on products and application technology, including seminars and workshops
- Provide office and field technical support to customers, and handle technical questions and product information calls
- Develop, start-up and monitor field programs and trials, including proposals for key customers and on-site support where needed, and make field calls as required to interface with distributors and customers
- Investigate new applications for technical feasibility and develop protocols for data collection
- Assist marketing colleagues in making recommendations and developing marketing strategies and action programs to gain a greater share of the market
- Inform the manager of economic, competitive and other factors affecting the region, and recommend solutions
- Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned.
We offer an exciting position in a lively international environment. You will have a high degree of freedom in planning and mode of action in your work.
Novozymes is the world leader in bio-innovation. We create tomorrow’s solutions by applying technology to nature, to the benefit of both our customers’ bottom line and the planet. Novozymes serves a broad array of industries using enzymes, micro-organisms, biopolymers, and biopharmaceutical ingredients.
With over 700 products in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources because they represent superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
For further information on the position, please contact Arnaud Cartier, Regional Sales Manager EMEA (email@example.com).
Please send us your full and detailed application in English online.
- Ref NZRRU3141
- City Moscow
- Country Russia
- Job Area Sales
Deadline: 8th March 2013