Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Yoh has a contract opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join our client in San Diego, CA.
- Perform routine chemical and biochemical testing
- Use standard laboratory instrumentation: i.e. UV-VIS, HPLC, fluorescence plate readers, liquid handling robotics
- Produce and test complex reagents
- Hands-on testing and integration of DNA sequencing systems - hardware, firmware, software, chemistry/reagents, and application components
- Supporting the testing and screening of new materials
- System level testing, assay testing, and image analysis
- Analysis of large complex data sets
- Keeping a laboratory notebook
- Present updates, write reports, and conduct technical meetings
- The ideal candidate will have a B.S. or MS degree in Physical or Analytical Chemistry, Bioengineering, or Physics and one to five (1-5) years experience in development, especially in DNA sequencing or related technology
- Product development experience, including integration and test, transfer to production, and documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to be part of face paced dynamic development environment
- Multidisciplinary approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to understand and successfully work across multiple disciplines such as engineering, software and manufacturing highly desired.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Matthew Lillestol
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading workforce solutions.
Deadline: Contact employer