Covance is hiring for an Associate Analytical Chemist for it's Battle Creek, MI location.
- Learns to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment and software appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project meetings.
- Learns to perform peer review of data.
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.).
- Overtime and weekend work as required.
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time, including working within a laboratory hood and standing at a bench top.
- Work requires use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Laboratory experience may be substituted for degree)
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- See more at: http://hirelifescience.com/seeker_jobs.aspx?jobsID=457642&jobtitle=Associate%20Analytical%20Chemist