- Perform laboratory tests, procedures and analyses according to the laboratory's standard operating procedures.
- Perform, review and document laboratory quality control procedures.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment.
- Prepare reagents required for laboratory testing.
- Review, interpret and report patient results.
- Independently identify and troubleshoot basic problems that adversely affect test performance.
- Report all concerns of test quality and/or safety to the Supervisor or Safety Officer
- Must possess a valid California CLS license, generalist preferred.
- Completion of a CLS training program at an accredited institution or clinical laboratory work experience within the last five years.
- Possess working knowledge of local, state and federal laboratory regulations.
- Computer skills a must, automation skills preferred.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve basic issues that impact test performance.
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and customers as needed.
- Must communicate effectively with coworkers and non-laboratory personnel
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Able to manage daily test processing needs with high emphasis on quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- High volume laboratory experience preferred.
- Training in molecular biology techniques preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a start-up environment
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Cheryl Heinla
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: contact employer