Clinical Research Assocaite II / CRA II – Bracknell, Berkshire, South East, Hampshire, Surrey, Reading Are you an experienced Clinical Research Associate (CRA) with a solid background in monitoring? Are you looking for your next step? Join one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the industry and let Phlexglobal assist you in realising your potential.
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate II, to be based at our client’s offices in Bracknell, to manage allocated study sites to ensure that timelines, recruitment and quality standards are met on all clinical trial projects. You will need to have experience working within the Oncology therapeutic area.
We at Phlexglobal value our employees, not only will you benefit from working with one of the leading CROs, we offer COMPETITIVE SALARIES, COMPANY CONTRIBUTORY PENSION SCHEME, PERSONALISED TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT and CAREER PLANNING to name a few.
Exciting and challenging work within a leading global Pharmaceutical organisation. This is an immediate requirement and requires experience with the ability to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage study sites to ensure investigators fulfil study contracts with respect to recruitment and data quality
• Foster good relationships with investigators, site staff and key opinion leaders to raise company profile and ensure full participation in studies
• Contribute to the monitoring of safety for studies, reporting all serious adverse events
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with investigators, other site staff and members of the Clinical Research and Medical Departments in relation to the conduct and progress of clinical trials and resolution of issues
• Proactively participate in investigator or team meetings as required
• Provide site staff with training and advice on study related issues to support production of high quality documentation
• Resolve site non-compliance and data quality issues
• Recommend process improvements and share ideas for enhanced efficiencies with line manager
• Motivate and support investigators and site staff to achieve target patient recruitment, identifying issues and liaising with site staff to develop solutions
Phlexglobal is a leading quality driven Contract Research Organisation who only select the best. Ours is a people culture and we are committed to nurturing and training self-motivated, exceptional Clinical Research Professionals.
If this sounds like you and you have the desire, skills and tenacity to succeed within the Clinical Trials field then contact me now! If this job isn’t relevant for you but you would like to find out more about the roles we offer then please contact your Rebecca Fuller on 01494 618663 or email me on – eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%52%65%73%6f%75%72%63%69%6e%67%40%70%68%6c%65%78%67%6c%6f%62%61%6c%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%52%65%73%6f%75%72%63%69%6e%67%40%70%68%6c%65%78%67%6c%6f%62%61%6c%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))