- Provide consultation to Technology Assessment Group's indexing team on CPT and HCPCS coding issues.
- Write and update reimbursement sections for at least 200 reports at appropriate level for the intended audiences (administrators, clinicians, policy makers, patients, etc.).
- Provide metrics to evaluate quality and productivity.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with certification as a medical coding generalist.
- Minimum 5 years general medical coding experience.
- Must have understanding of Medicare and Medicaid coverage and reimbursement processes.
- Excellent writing skills are essential.
- Must work independently and as part of a dedicated team to research and write the reimbursement sections of reports on new and emerging technologies.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer