A truly international CRO with offices located on every continent and ambitious growth plans are presently expanding their clinical project management teams within the UK by hiring experienced clinical professional's at Senior Clinical Project Manager level on a permanent basis. This post has the option of being fully home based or office based in Greater London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Middlesex.
- Managing large international clinical trials across Phases II-III
- Create and update project plans and timelines
- Accountable for managing all budgetary issues, including the invoicing of the client
- Responsible for all project specific Sponsor contacts
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication (internal and external) within the project
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant functions (i.e. clinical, regulatory, biometrics and Data Management)
- Manage the work within the Project Team and ensure each member performs their task during the study process according to agreed timelines and project requirements
- Ensure all study team members are adequately trained
- Participate in and contribute to bid proposals and bid defence
In order to apply to this position you should have a minimum of two years' full-service project management experience. You should also hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or alternative healthcare qualification.
This is an exclusive position, and the role can offer numerous benefits to an ambitious, experienced Clinical Project Manager, including a fantastic remunerations package as well as there being a detailed career plan and fantastic on-boarding package available.
In order to apply for this position and to get your CV under immediate consideration, please send your CV to Sam Doherty at eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%73%61%6d%2e%64%6f%68%65%72%74%79%40%73%65%63%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%73%61%6d%2e%64%6f%68%65%72%74%79%40%73%65%63%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b')) or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665 .
Key Words: Clinical Project Manager, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, Global Study Manager, Senior CTM, Clinical Team Manager, Senior PM, Senior CPM
Deadline: Tuesday, 30 July 2013