Bruker Nano Surfaces (BNS) is part of Bruker Corporation (www.bruker.com), the worldwide
leading provider of Scientific Equipment.
The Bruker BNS division consists of 3 business units, AFM (Atomic Force Microscopy), SOM
(Stylus and Optical Metrology) and TMT (Tribology and Mechanical Testing).
We currently have an opening for a
based in our Bruker Moscow office.
• Give application/scientific support in the sales process of selling our AFM, SOM and TMT products, by running demonstrations, organizing road shows, customer visits, conference presentations, etc., all in close cooperation with our local Russian distributor.
• Act as an ‘expert’ in supporting and advising our customers in Russia and CIS countries, giving advanced product training, in close cooperation with the European team of application scientists.
• Be responsible for the demo facilities of the BNS division in the Bruker Moscow office.
• Act as ‘bridge’ between Bruker BNS in Europe, Bruker Moscow and our Russian Distributor
• A PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering/Materials Science or related, using AFM (Atomic Force Microscopy).
• Preferably >2 year working experience in the USA or Europe.
• Strong personality, able to maintain effective relationships with colleagues, partners and customers
• Strong business acumen, having potential to grow into a management role in the future
• Fluent in Russian and English
• Willingness to travel intensively in Russia, CIS countries and Europe
Bruker NSB offers
• A challenging and responsible position in a dynamic and international company
• Long term perspectives in a fast growing company
• An adequate remuneration and comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants are invited to submit their application with resume to:
Samuel Lesko, eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%73%61%6d%75%65%6c%2e%6c%65%73%6b%6f%40%62%72%75%6b%65%72%2d%6e%61%6e%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%73%61%6d%75%65%6c%2e%6c%65%73%6b%6f%40%62%72%75%6b%65%72%2d%6e%61%6e%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))