Purpose of position:
Provide direct support and lead Performance Excellence activities within Engineering Services Americas and Global Customer Experience organization. Effectively manage and lead projects focused on continuous improvement that directly support key organizational objectives and strategies. Develop and deploy standardized methods focused on employee efficiency, safety, and improved customer experience.
Major roles and responsibilities:
- Provide continuous improvement and project management guidance through collaboration, internally and externally, to support the execution of the organization’s business strategy.
- Provide project management leadership to Performance Excellence projects and activities within Engineering Services – America’s.
- Provide effective root cause analysis through the implementation of rigorous standards focused on reducing the cost of quality and driving Customer Notifications to zero.
- Oversee that DARM standards are maintained through effective management of a controlled documentation program.
- Assist with organizing, facilitating, tracking and reporting of the iKaizen program, 5S audits, and all related continuous improvement activities.
- Work with the organization to driving and maintaining safety compliance through the implementation of a standardized training program and on site audits in accordance with industry standards.
- Effectively manage and lead projects as directed across all functional areas of Engineering Services – America’s.
Required Education: 4 year degree from a recognized College or University – Engineering or Master’s degree preferred.
Required Years and Area of Experience: 2-4 relevant experience
- Demonstrated project management effectiveness
- Results oriented with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written with demonstrated strong facilitation skills
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Commitment to Corning values and operating principles
Desired Skills: Green belt preferred
(Copy & Paste the above link in a new page to apply for this job)
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}