- As a Quality Associate, you will support the development of and sustain quality management systems (QMS) for the production of novel semiconductor devices.
- Incumbent be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team charged with delivering novel semiconductor devices to business units; supporting the development of a QMS with close interaction with the stakeholders to ensure successful integration of devices into products.
- Develop and maintain QMS procedures for all stages of product realization from design through process development, supplier selection and management, manufacturing, testing and validation, post-release support
- Develop and execute internal auditing system
- Document QMS processes according to the requirements industry quality standards, e.g. ISO9001 and AS9100Monitor internal and external non-conformances, develop containment and preventive actions, communicate -results to affected stakeholders
- Implement and maintain document control system
- Aid in identifying resource allocations needed for the successful implementation of the QMS system according to technology roadmaps and program timelines.
- Support the interaction with the business units who will adopt semiconductor devices into their products as well as company stakeholders. Ensure strong execution to ensure the QMS meets the needs of divisions businesses.
- Effectively communicate results by preparing written reports and making presentations describing analyses performed, solutions developed, and value obtained
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field to semiconductor or electronics technology with at least 2 years of work relating to product quality and/or quality engineering.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with quality management systems, and their construction and maintenance.
- Familiarity with the application of QMS to a field relating to electronics and/or semiconductor product development.
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- 5 years or more of experience involving the development and/or support of a quality management system.
- Quality auditing experience, e.g., internal audits, supplier audits, external accreditation audits
- Certification as ISO9001 or AS9100 auditor.
- Experience in failure root cause analysis and preventive actions, preparation of 8-D and DDDW reports.
- FMEA, Control Plan, SPC and GR&R experience.
- Six Sigma training and Green or Black Belt Certification Experience validating supplier products and quality systems.
- Experience with design and testing of electronics or electronic technologies such as semiconductor devices.
A thorough knowledge of the industry, including equipment materials, wafers, and suppliers of semiconductor-related services.
Deadline: Contact employer