- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Stay up to date on technology by attending pre-sales trainings, participating in weekly conference calls, and exploring vendors demo environments.
- Build relationships with vendors key product development and pre-sales team members.
- Research and analyze prospective client's current eCommerce platform and requirements.
- Aid in project qualifications.
- Write detailed technical proposals.
- Estimate project costs in close coordination with architecture group.
- Coordinate and deliver product presentations for technical as well as executive audiences.
- Develop documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Conduct client workshops jointly with technical resources.
- 2 plus years of professional experience in sales.
- 2 plus years of experience (or equivalent degree) with the following technologies:
- Java (Spring Framework a plus) and Object Oriented design
- XML or JSON
- Enterprise level deployment technologies and methodologies
Additional Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Familiarity with web-application frameworks (Ruby on Rails, JSP, PHP, etc).
- Web services.
- System integration methodologies.
- 1 year of professional experience in eCommerce.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Ability to clearly articulate product value and solutions on a business as well as a technical level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up like environment.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Lori Sklarski
Phone Number: 973-602-3945
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer