Location: Emeryville, CA, USA
Yoh has a contract opportunity for an Associate Scientist to join our client in Emeryville, CA.
- The candidate will be responsible for performing Quality Control testing activities.
- Must have HPLC experience.
- Empower experience is preferred.
- The candidate requires a good understanding of cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Must have working knowledge of documentation systems (i.e. SOPs, BPRs, Validation Protocols, Technical Reports, etc.).
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience in analytical chemistry and/or biochemistry.
- The candidate should have experience in one, preferably more of the following: Wet-chemistry techniques, RP-HPLC, SEC, IC, LAL, sample preparation, chromatographic data analysis and interpretation preferably using Empower software and other relevant chemical analysis methods in cGMP pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical drug development and/or QC.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Michael Ngo
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our Recruitment Process Outsourcing services.
Deadline: Contact employer