ESPID Bursaries in Paediatric Infectious Diseases at University of Oxford, UK
• Applicants must begin their first year of study in October 2011
• Applicants must be a member of ESPID
• Applicants’ nationality and domicile must normally be from one of the following countries
– Bulgaria, Lithuania or Romania to whom priority will be given (in exceptional cases
other EU nationals may be considered, but the number of awards is very limited)
- Applicants must begin their first year of study in October 2011
-Applicants must be a member of ESPID
-Applicants’ nationality and domicile² must be a developing country
-Preference will be given to applicants who are from countries with lower national incomes
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Bulgaria, Lithuania , Romania, Developing countries
Scholarship Description: The ESPID bursary has been created through a generous donation from ESPID (European Society of Paediatric Infectious Diseases), to help towards fees for students from developing countries¹.
ESPID exists to promote the exchange of information among people who have special experience in the field of paediatric infectious diseases (PID).
The Society promotes research and training in PID.There are four awards available.Two overseas bursaries valued at £6,000 each, and two EU bursaries valued at £1,500 each. These bursaries will go towards University fees and will be divided over the two years of study.
How to Apply: By Post, Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 12 August 2011