- Actively engage key internal and external customers to develop and maintain complex technological systems which support Vision claims systems while adhering to various HIPAA, HITECH, Medicaid and Medicare regulations.
- Leverage resources (staff, hardware, software, and business relationships) which improve operational efficiency while exceeding client expectations.
- Hire and retain high quality technical resources necessary to meet and grow technological abilities.
- Align Business needs with IT resources to improve operational efficiencies.
- Leverage automation to improve bottom line with world class technical services.
- Educate key business partners with technological advancements.
- Develop and promote vendors relationship as necessary to accomplish strategic, operational and best practices.
- Coordinate regularly scheduled IT operations for internal and external clients.
- Assist in the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan for the Vision operations.
- Provide local infrastructure support from time to time required to support operational effectiveness.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline; a Master's degree is preferred and PMI certification is also a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years management or supervisor level role in previous technology role with at least 4 direct reports in software development, data systems, help desk and reporting capacities is required.
- Prior Healthcare experience in insurance, healthcare technology systems or Medicare/Medicaid is preferred.
- Ideal candidate is proficient leading technical teams to excel at their duties and deliver solutions which support business growth.
- Candidate possesses the ability to negotiate at all levels within an organization to ensure services are provided appropriate to the business needs.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Candidate must also bring to the organization information technology best practices discipline standards such as ITIL, COBIT, BITS or ISO to ensure IT governance is followed.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Steve Wamser
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Dealine: Contact employer