/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
PGDIM @ ISiM, University of Mysore-Admissions Open 2011-2012
For those looking for an exciting career in Information Management across the Industries and Knowledge Organizations.
Admissions are now open for Post Graduate Diploma in Information Management offered by the International School of Information Management (ISiM), University of Mysore in collaboration with some of the leading Information Schools across the globe - Dalhousie University, Canada; University of Michigan, USA; University of Pittsburgh, USA; Syracuse University, USA; International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore and Informatics (India) Ltd., Bangalore.
What do we offer?
· Cutting Edge Global Curriculum that imparts skill sets across the Information Management space – Intellectual foundations of Informatics to Introduction to Software Systems and Information Structures; Fundamentals of Business Organization to Information Management Framework and Tools and Design Methods for Interaction and Systems. Check out our syllabus for details.
· Unique opportunity to be mentored by Industry Leaders
· Truly international learning experience – with faculty drawn from our partner institutions. Course would be taught by world renowned experts from across the academia and industry
· World class facilities – a brand new well appointed 24 x 7 accessible Wi-Fi enabled infrastructure in sylvan setting
· Internships and projects with leading industry partners
· Informal but rigorous pedagogy
Who is eligible?
· Graduates in any Discipline
Application Deadline : August 30, 2011
Offer Decision : September 1, 2011
Course Start Date : September 15, 2011
Costs to Note
Programme Fee: Rs. 40,000/-
For application forms and more details, please visit http://www.isim.ac.in/html/pgdimadmission.htm or contact us at
International School of Information Management
University of Mysore, Manasagangotri
Mysore – 570 006
Tel: +91-821-2514699; +91-821-2411417
Mobile: 9886970411, Fax: +91-821-2519209