- The QA Consultant will perform Quality Control and Assurance for all Client systems and internal processes. The secondary role is to provide Application Support to the Client Operations staff and respond to Helpdesk requests.
- Software testing for SQL processes, .Net application and web applications, from presentation layer to functionality
- Design new Test Plans and modify existing test templates
- Additional responsibilities include participation in the requirements process, developing test plans and performing testing and validation of new or modified software/systems enhancements and bug fixes.
- Interface with Contractors and provide oversight on new systems development initiatives.
- Maintain, Software Bug/Enhancement List and review updates for software development team for QA Testing.
- Prioritize testing based on feedback from the manager.
- Involvement with periodic monitoring, maintenance, and documentation of system and operational procedures for Client IT systems.
- Help Desk Support - resolve helpdesk support issues.
- Application Monitoring plus Maintenance of System processes such as Correspondence, Mailroom Operations, Account Statements, Violation Processing, and a variety of other processes.
- At least 5-years working in Software Development Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing both database, web and desktop applications.
- Requires a BS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree and at least 5+ years of experience in software development or software quality assurance.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Fluent with SQL database queries and data analysis.
- Microsoft IIS, .NET, ASP.NET
- Windows server 2003/2008 knowledge
- Understanding of SDLC - Change Management Processes - Bug Tracking Software (Fog Creek) Software Source Control (Source Vault), and Configuration Management.
- Regression testing
Deadline: Contact employer