- Develop/Document software test cases for business /functional / design requirements using software quality principles and previous testing experience.
- Identification / Gathering of appropriate test data.
- Execute software tests, document test results and log defects.
- Participate in quality assessments of test materials.
- Analyze client / technology requirements and develops / supports the computing technology environment.
- Write / execute DB2 queries using SPUFI or Platinum.
- View / search file content using CA File Master.
- Write / execute queries using tools SQLPLUS or PL-SQL DEVELOPER.
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years experience of IT projects testing experience.
- Ability to understand basic functional, operational, and technical requirements of assigned projects.
- CaliberRM Requirements Management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot various types of software issues.
- Incumbent must also be able to successfully complete drug and criminal background screenings as a condition of employment.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer