Corporate Accounts Sales Executive (Medical Devices) (258-458) in Chicago, IL - Sysmex
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex America is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Corporate Accounts Executive to be based in a Midwest location (prefer Chicago, IL, Indianapolis, IN or Cleveland, OH).
A CAE is accountable for selling to Integrated Health Systems (IDNs/IHNs). Reports to a Corporate Accounts Director and work in tandem with the National Account Managers, all Field Sales personnel, Marketing personnel, Field Service, etc. in order to achieve "speed to market share" within the largest, most influential hospital systems in the nation. Responsible for business decisions between local hospitals and National Accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Accountable for acting independently and for supporting Team members in order to achieve sales objectives within assigned IDNs/IHNs; as outlined by the Director of Corporate Accounts.
2) Accountable for achievement of their sales objectives within assigned IDNs/IHNs each 6 months and annually. Assigned geography and accounts will be comprised of the largest, most complex hospital systems in the nation.
3) Responsible for self-directed and independent execution of all stages of the sales journey process within their assignments, consistent with achievement of company sales standards and sales goals.
4) Possesses and demonstrates a consistently high level of technical, and sales sophistication, professionalism, maturity, tact and diplomacy with both customers and Sysmex associates.
5) Possess and consistently demonstrate a strong interpersonal, persuasive, problem solving and project management skills.
6) Must have 5+ years of successful sales experience, with an excellent record of achievement in large, complex accounts. The individual must have excellent technical knowledge of the capital sales, hematology, lab workflow and automation instrumentation.
7) Demonstrates urgency, "can-do" attitude, strong desire to set and achieve goals, and successful teamwork.
8) Accountable for responsible use of company assets and operation within a specified OPEX budget assigned by the Department Director, and guidelines by VP Sales and Sysmex Corporate.
9) Sells Sysmex products and services to increase share of market, developing business plans on assigned accounts to identify influencers, decision makers, resources, project manage company people and resources, working within Corporate Account contract limitations.
10) Other duties and projects as may be assigned.
- Microsoft Office competency
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, persuasive ability, competitiveness, oral and written communications skills.