As experienced Project Specialist he/she leads projects for Human Identification (HID) Sales Operations. Works closely with process owners and impacted functions to identify simplification, growth opportunities and develop and implement optimized solutions. Projects will include development of systems to improve understanding and effectiveness of sales lead generation through Marketo as well as customer facing field events intended to quantify benefits of GE technology for target markets.
- Leadership and responsible for projects – targeting for improvements and simplification across the organization. Initial emphasis will be on implementation and optimization of the Marketo system for lead and opportunity management.
- Coordinate field trials with external partners and ensure success factors are defined and results meet expectations
- Manage project plans and execution of major customer facing growth events (advocacy boards, technical presentations, conferences, etc.)
Develop business cases for additional field based customer projects/trials HID projects and initiatives
- Develop and communicate project strategy and plan
- Define project metrics and milestones, and regularly report on progress vs. goals
- Manage the assigned projects, ensuring other stakeholders within GE are meeting commitments and holding to agreed budgets.
- Develop documentation and training material to successfully implement new processes to end user group
- Set up/implement regular and ad hoc Reports for both field activity and lead management program.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Economics, commercial, Life or Physical Science or IT background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English/local language
- Analytical and planning skills
- Comprehensive Project management skills and experiences
- External focus, entrepreneurial thinker: having the view on the broader picture
- Ability to find added value solutions for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- High computer skills: Excel, MS-Office, Oracle
- High level of flexibility and passion/engagement
- Team working skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Coaching & Leadership skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Intercultural competences; diplomatic behavior
- Experience in or familiarity with Law Enforcement and / or Crime Labs
- Direct collaboration with customers
- Result oriented – demonstrated ability to develop and implement simple and effective measurement systems
- Willingness to travel 25 – 50%
- See more at: http://www.hirelifescience.com/seeker_jobs.aspx?p=p&jobsID=516113&jobtitle=HID%20Project%20Leader%20Job&submission=2#sthash.wzy7cSJI.dpuf