NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Name of the project & Duration of the Project Characterization of cytotoxic intermediates and deciphering the underlying mechanism of cell toxicity in Transthyretin related Amyloidosis
Research Associate (one post)
Qualifications: - Ph.D. in biological /biophysical/ life sciences.
Job description/Experience: Candidate having experience in cell culture and biophysical studies will be preferred.
Emoluments: Rs. 18,000/- per month plus HRA.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Initially the offer will be given for one year that is extendable upto the end of the tenure of the project, based on performance.
2. The posts exist in sponsored projects and are purely temporary. There shall be no claim for regularisation against any core posts of the Institute.
3 The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
4. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
5. Number of posts may vary and shall be need based. Advertisement is no commitment.
6. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
8. Name of three references.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, strictly in the prescribed format given below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Short listed candidates will be required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Deadline: 24 April, 2012